does water have the shape of a sphere?
water does not remain on a flat surface, but it does remain on a spherically shaped surface. the spherical shape of water indicates its tendency to organize itself in the form of a sphere.
- why does the moon shine?
- why does the monn not always shine with the same intensity?
- how can the moon reflect light?
- why does the moon sometimes shine only partially?
- when is the sun's light most strongly reflected from the earth to the moon?
- can the moon be a shiny mirror?
- why must the moon's surface be liquid?
- how does a person see the reflection of the sun in the sea?
- does the sun appear to be the same size from all points of the earth that are illuminated by it?
- when does the moon shine particulary strongly?
- how can one determine the volume of the sun without leaving the earth?
- does the moon also shine during the day?
- why must the moon have an uneven surface?
- why does the moon shine as a whole?
- why does the moon have a light surrounding it when the sun is setting?
- why doesn't the moon fall to the earth?
- why does the moon shine more weakly than the sun?
- why does the moon sometimes have a shining ring?
- why is the uneven surface of the moon composed of water?
- is the size of the moon in fact due to the expansion of light?
- what happens, when winds agitate the water of the moon?
- why does the eye see the sun as a tiny image in the sea?