how does water flow around two obstacles standing one after another?
the sand being deposited behind the first obstacle will vanish as the impact of the water on the second obstacle hollows out the area.
- is the earth a living body?
- why is there ebb and flow in the atlantic and the mediterranean?
- how did the different forms of rock develop?
- why can't the moon be responsible for ebb and flow?
- does ebb and flow occur when two rivers meet?
- did the rivers carve up the mountains?
- why is it that an object that would sink in calm water does not sink in moving water?
- how did the strait of gibraltar and the sinai mountain range come into being?
- how can one discover the origin of ebb and flow?
- can one influence the confluence of two rivers?
- which waves are particulary strong when a river swells up?
- what forms of stone are created by rivers and seas?
- does a stone sink vertically to the bottom when its dropped into moving water?
- how can one make the movements of water visible?
- how does water flow around two obstacles standing near each other?
- how does water flow around three obstacles in a triangular formation?