leonardos codex leicester
the extensive material is organized into separate thematic units that can be accessed by means of interconnected pathways. a guiding question precedes each pathway.
- does the earth have a circulatory system of water?
- can it be proven that the interior of the earth is permeated with underground streams?
- how does a river start on top of a mountain?
- why doesn't water cover the entire earth?
- did water originally come from the earth's interior?
- why does water flow upwards if it is blocked directly at the source?
- why doesn't evaporated water rise?
- why does more water flow out of an underground stream than from a higher region?
- how does water behave in a container when someone knocks the container?
- how can one dispel the error that claims the sea level is higher than the highest mountain?
- how can one determine the weight of a ball in parts?
- does the length of a pipe influence the speed of the flow through it?
- how can one determine the volume of evaporated water?
- why does smoke change its speed when ascending?
- ändert sich das wassergewicht, je nachdem, wie man eine wassergefüllte rohre neigt?
- how does a water bubble seal itself?
- why is the sky blue?
- how does air thicken?